Windswept RV Park offers convenient access to many activities and nearby attractions.
To Do around Freeport, Texas
Galveston is a 45 minute drive away with Schlitterbahn water park, dining, surf shops, and more!
Lake Jackson is a 15 minute drive away with Lack Jackson Mall, Movie Theatre, Restaurants, dining, and more!
Beachcombing, fresh and saltwater fishing, wildlife and bird sanctuaries are all readily available to Freeport visitors.
City of Freeport
The City of Freeport is the only city in the Brazosport area that offers residents a protected harbor by way of our levee system for boaters and fisherman. The Freeport area also offers access to the Old Brazos River, where jet skiing and water skiing are permitted. Like offshore fishing? Freeport has several boat charters that operate in the area
And for all of those golf enthusiasts, the Freeport Municipal Golf Course is available for your enjoyment.
In the surrounding cities of Lake Jackson, Galveston and Houston, Windswept RV visitors will find a host of attractions to visit during a day trip or two.
Nearby attractions include:
- Galveston Island
- Sea Center Texas
- Lake Jackson historical museum
- Brazoria Wild Life Refuge
- Haak Winery and Vineyards
- and many more!
Just a few helpful links to get you started:
- Go RVing
- City of Freeport
- Village of Surfside Beach
- Brazosport area Chamber of Commerce
- Beach Cam: Click here for current water conditions
- Current Weather Conditions
Please see all essential businesses (Groceries, Pharmacies, Church, School, Food etc) conveniently located for our tenants:
- OYSTER CREEK EXXON Gas Station (0.6 miles)
- Niko’s Grill (0.6 miles)
- Buc-ee’s (2 miles)
- Domino’s Pizza (1.3 miles)
- Walmart (11.2 miles)
- H-E-B (10.5 miles)
- Kroger (9.4 miles)
- Home Depot (11.5 miles)
- Best Buy (11.2 miles)
- Academy Sports + Outdoors (11.5 miles)
- Target (11.6 miles)
- CHN Pharmacy (4.7 miles)
- Faith Baptist Chruch (3.5 miles)
- Velasco Elementary School (4.4 miles)
- Lanier Middle School (4.7 miles)
- Brazosport High School (5.2 miles)